Do you want to BE a Roman Gladiator? Legionary? Centurion? General?
Senator? We've been living your dream for years!
Be the Hero!
Live the Dream.
This site is best viewed at 1024x768
for us on
the Webseries, a Phil Cook Eagle Films Production
- This appointment is only open to
Equestrians and Patricians. Because of the fiscal nature of this appointment, the
candidate must be gainfully employed and at least eighteen years of age, unless
unanimously approved by the Senate.
- The Quaestor acts as a Treasurer for
Rome, and is accountable to the Senate for any funds collected.
- The Quaestor serves as procurator, and
shall oversee any purchases made collectively by Rome. This includes any funding granted
to the Aedile for their event.
- The Quaestor shall maintain a list of
the Roman combatants at every event.
- The Quaestor is immediately elevated to
the Senate (if he/she is not already a Senator).
Go back to chart.